- Check for custom foot beds, remove if they exist and replace with the originals provided if you still have them.
- Clean the boots. Remove any dirt residue from the surface.
- Do up the buckles/laces.
- Know the correct size of the boot and the Manufacturer.
- Tie each end of the string (provided at swap) to an area that will not impede the fitting of the boot or hamper walking in them.
- Record the selling price and boot size on the hang tag (provided at swap).
- Affix tag to the boot in an area that will not impede the fitting of the boot using a cable tie (provided at swap).
How to prepare skis for sale
How to prepare a snowboard for sale